- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Even if you are sick of Gangnam Style – you can still learn valuable lessons from it on how to spread your message. 1. Appeal to Vision – our dominant sense If you just heard this song (the sound of the song) – it wouldn’t be as … Continue reading →