- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
How Phil Dunphy can help you teach others and help YOU remember things Here’s why Phil Dunphy’s way of teaching others is brilliant and effective – and how you can benefit from his style! Even if you don’t like the “cool … Continue reading
Q: Why did Coldplay’s Chris Martin cross the road? A: To be nice to the chicken. (certainly not to eat the chicken) Here’s what an AC/DC fan thought of a Coldplay concert: Last night my wife took our … Continue reading