- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
I can be a cranky dad sometimes – cutting in my comments and very impatient. These days I keep this photo on my computer to remind myself to be smoother and less “jagged and cutting” in my responses to my … Continue reading
The childlike bliss of “Butter worms” Don’t you love it when you are with friends and you feel so comfortable you can be your true self – even if that “true self” acts like a kid? What “childish” food or … Continue reading