- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: creatvity
You’re probably on vacation now (as I am) – and you need some pampering with your reading – not hard abrasive business-related reading. How about something soft and gentle and colourful (and amusing) – just like this ad for … Continue reading
After being “hooked” into watching a quirky NASA parody of Gangnam style – I was curious to find out the story behind the video. Here’s my original post: A powerful way to hook attention (NASA style) The video seemed to have … Continue reading
If you need to spread your message and persuade people – then the TV show Mad Men can help you “sell” your message to your audience. I know “selling” can have a negative and pushy image – but instead of pushing “stuff” … Continue reading
Just caught up with a dear friend in Sydney and she had me in stitches – telling me about one of her latest joys – a crafternoon. Apparently, a flamboyant and creative musician used this title to describe an afternoon of craft. In this case … Continue reading
How Phil Dunphy can help you teach others and help YOU remember things Here’s why Phil Dunphy’s way of teaching others is brilliant and effective – and how you can benefit from his style! Even if you don’t like the “cool … Continue reading