- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: Michelle Starr
After being “hooked” into watching a quirky NASA parody of Gangnam style – I was curious to find out the story behind the video. Here’s my original post: A powerful way to hook attention (NASA style) The video seemed to have … Continue reading