- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: Phil Dunphy
Just caught up with a dear friend in Sydney and she had me in stitches – telling me about one of her latest joys – a crafternoon. Apparently, a flamboyant and creative musician used this title to describe an afternoon of craft. In this case … Continue reading
How Phil Dunphy can help you teach others and help YOU remember things Here’s why Phil Dunphy’s way of teaching others is brilliant and effective – and how you can benefit from his style! Even if you don’t like the “cool … Continue reading