- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: The Tweetest thing
You’re probably on vacation now (as I am) – and you need some pampering with your reading – not hard abrasive business-related reading. How about something soft and gentle and colourful (and amusing) – just like this ad for … Continue reading
After being “hooked” into watching a quirky NASA parody of Gangnam style – I was curious to find out the story behind the video. Here’s my original post: A powerful way to hook attention (NASA style) The video seemed to have … Continue reading
If you need to spread your message and persuade people – then the TV show Mad Men can help you “sell” your message to your audience. I know “selling” can have a negative and pushy image – but instead of pushing “stuff” … Continue reading
Why does the grass always seem greener on the other side? Why does the other side of the street always look cooler than the side you are on? Does this happen to you? Thought of this today … Continue reading
What’s your aviator call sign? Now this is silly – but it’s fun – a sweet diversion. All this reminiscing about Top Gun (see original post) got me thinking about aviator Call signs like “Maverick” and “Goose” and “Iceman”. Now, … Continue reading