- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: word nerd
Just caught up with a dear friend in Sydney and she had me in stitches – telling me about one of her latest joys – a crafternoon. Apparently, a flamboyant and creative musician used this title to describe an afternoon of craft. In this case … Continue reading
OK this post is more serious than sweet – more salt than sugar – my more analytical rather than arty side – but this week as I hear all the Budget news, I’m in a more serious headspace. Been glued … Continue reading
Yesterday day my son Orlando made me feel so proud when he gave me the ultimate compliment for a dad who loves Star Wars. He described me as half-Yoda half-Han Solo! He then gives a cheeky smile and adds…”half as … Continue reading