- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This “advice” for stressed out and busy parents is from another project called I Wanna Be Creative. That project is about creativity – but it certainly also relates to how to be a better and more engaged parent! How can … Continue reading
A big thank you to WordPress for your colourful maps and flags in your stats section. A blogging project has helped my son want to learn more about maps and geography and stats and different countries and their flags. At … Continue reading
Today I’m driving my son across town to his school and we are stuck in traffic – as usual. I see lots of other parents driving their kids to school. It saddens me to see so many kids just sitting … Continue reading
It never fails for me – I get great ideas by “doing nothing”. My “method” started off by accident – but now I “doing nothing” deliberately. I seem to get a lot of good ideas when I am flying. I connect to creative … Continue reading
Yesterday day my son Orlando made me feel so proud when he gave me the ultimate compliment for a dad who loves Star Wars. He described me as half-Yoda half-Han Solo! He then gives a cheeky smile and adds…”half as … Continue reading