- How something broken, jagged and harmful can be turned into a beautiful and calming “jewel”
- Do you enjoy eating “butter worms”? Find out about the childlike bliss of butter worms.
- Some soft, gentle, colourful and non-abrasive vacation reading for you
- Are you a Friday night Facebooker?
- The story behind NASA’s giant (dance) step – GANGNAM STYLE
What is qwerty tummy… on Why girls enjoy a good cr… lucyking on My comeback to my son’s… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: anthony biancotti
You’re probably on vacation now (as I am) – and you need some pampering with your reading – not hard abrasive business-related reading. How about something soft and gentle and colourful (and amusing) – just like this ad for … Continue reading
Yes – some of us enjoy a Friday night in – it’s not boredom, it’s bliss to some. If you prefer Friday nights far from the madding crowd – you are not alone – in fact there’s a song about … Continue reading
After being “hooked” into watching a quirky NASA parody of Gangnam style – I was curious to find out the story behind the video. Here’s my original post: A powerful way to hook attention (NASA style) The video seemed to have … Continue reading
If you need to spread your message and persuade people – then the TV show Mad Men can help you “sell” your message to your audience. I know “selling” can have a negative and pushy image – but instead of pushing “stuff” … Continue reading